Monday, July 6, 2015

All About Magnolia Challenge # 4 - Bingo

Hi everyone,

Today I've a simple card to share at All About Magnolia Challenge with a fun theme - Bingo.




You can find Pearls, DooHickey Dies and Ribbon from my card......



I've used Sakura Tilda  - Sakura 2015 and the image is colored with Distress Ink.


Paper edges machine sewn and I've added some liquid pearls around her...



I've a beautiful Sakura Flower with Vintage Seam Binding underneath. 
You can find the dies from Flowers and Umbrella - Sakura 2015.





I enter this into :
simplymagnolia.anything-goes

Hope you like it and have a good day.

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nancie your card is truly amazing! Love the CAS design, your colouring is phenomenal and that paper is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete