Thursday, February 13, 2014

Year of The Horse

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow will be the last of the Lunar New Year Celebration. Hope is still not too late for me to post my project for - Year of The Horse.








Materials :
Magnolia Stamps : Beautiful Star : Postcard
Chinese Wording : Computer printed
Paper : White Cardstock and Aluminium Foil 
Dies  : Magnolia DooHickey's, Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn

Puncher : Marta Stewart
Medium : Distress Ink and Twinkling H2O
Embellishments : Flowers - I Am Roses : Cheesecloth, Bubble Caps  - My Stash
Others : Frantage - Stampendous : Glossy - Ranger
Thanks for viewing!!!!

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nancie, Did see it on FB first but wanted to take a closer look and I'm so glad I did. Gorgeous Nancie, what you did with the horses. Love them all, they are so beautiful!
    Riet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nancy!!! These horses are so beautifully colored!!! Simply jaw-dropping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly gorgeous Nancie!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Nancie! Absolutely amazing design! I love the Fran-tage, the paper bows and feathers and of course the coloring.
    Thanks for sharing your project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments: #100 "Bingo"
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! How adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing these darling cards with us here at www.7kidscollegefund.com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so dimensional and beautiful! I love the bow. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Love MC at cardsbymc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Nancy! These are gorgeous! Thank you for playing with Aud Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete