Saturday, January 18, 2014

Tilda's Town Challenge # 88 - Anything Goes

Hi everyone,

Today we have a new challenge over Tilda's Town - Anything Goes.

Here's my card using Edwin. From my record Edwin hardly made his appearance in my blog and he is cute, isn't he? Wish you all love him.








Materials
Magnolia Stamps : Soccer Edwin : Happy Birthday 

Paper : DP - Magnolia
Dies  : Magnolia DooHickey's, Sizzix Sizzlit Decorative and Spellbinders
Medium : Distress Ink and Twinkling H2O
Embellishments : Jut and Ribbon - My Stash

Others : Frantage - Stampendous

I enter this into :
deepoceanchallengeblog.challenge-69-birthday
inkychicks.challenge-20-anything-goes
magnoliadownunderchallenges.227-summer-delights
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear .. I am back again to say once again .. both me and titi loveeee this :))
    Thank you so much for playing at MDUC and Good Luck!
    Love, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nancie,

    I love your card !!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card Nancie!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC and our SUMMER challenge.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nancie! Love the colours and your colouring is stunning! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete