Friday, May 22, 2015

S&C Magnolia Challenge # 61 - All About Moms

Hi all,

Happy Friday and it's time for me to show you my new card for Stamp and Create with Magnolia - All About Mums

A card for a very special person to share with you all.........








Materials
Magnolia Stamp  : Insta Tilda : Shot from the Heart : Love
Dies : Magnolia DooHickey, Spellbinders and Sizzix
Patterned Paper : Prima
Medium : Distress Ink
Embellishments : Flowers - I Am Roses : Seam Binding - LLC : Berries and Charm - Local Crafts Shop : Wooden Heart from my lovely friend - Yulis
Others : Gesso - Golden : Liquid Pearl and - Ranger

I enter this into :
simplymagnolia.heavy-metal
magnolia-for-ever.challenge-10
lovely-haenglar-only.challenge-118-flowers


Hope you enjoy seeing my blog and wish you all a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Wow beatiful card, love the detail and gorgeous image and colouring, thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Forever, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I absolutely adore your stunning creation Nancie.
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM. Good Luck!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. I love your coloring and all your embellishments.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Forever challenge.
    Loulette, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is lovely Nancie!! Beautifully coloured and designed...thank you for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia "Heavy Metal"! Good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete