Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Blog

Hi Magnolia Lovers and my lovely followers,


I have some wonderful news to share today. As Magnolia lovers, you surely know there was a design team call recently for additional 13 DT members and I am one of the 13 lucky ladies. I'm absolutely proud of myself with happiness to announce - I made the team!!!

I am one of the 13 lucky ladies to be invited to join the brand new Marvelous Magnolia Challenge Design Team.

 A brand new Marvelous Magnolia Challenge will be starting on the 1st November, Thursday and do come back every Thursday for our new challenge. Don't forget to grab the logo for your side bar and get ready for our first ever challenge.

The wonderful part of this challenge is, you may enter your projects in as many challenges as you like with maximum 2 current projects for our challenge. You have a chance to enjoy the fun of creating, DT blogs to be inspired (all of them are amazing card makers) and prize to win, all at here.

See you on Thursday and have a great day!
 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nancie, I will continue to follow and see what gorgeous creations you make.

    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nancie, great to have you join us on Marvelous Magnolia, I cannot wait to see your fantastic creations.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Nancie......a well-deserved honor!!! Looking forward to your creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete