Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tilda's Town Challenge

Hi everyone,
I have a good news to announce...

I have been asked to join the fabulous Design Team for the new challenge from 


Is time to show you my lovely personalized DT badges Pam has made for me using my latest creation.
I do hope you will pop over to our first Tilda's Town Challenge on May 18, please save the date. Please grab the challenge blinkie at my sidebar and sign as our follower so you don't miss out the fun.


Tilda's Town Challenge will be a weekly challenge..
And there will be a weekly prize to !!!
A $15 gift certificate to Tilda's Town store !!!
Feel free to visit the talented teamies that I get to design with....


Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Nancie,
    I'm looking forward to working with you
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nancie!!! I'm so happy to be there with you and all the other talented ladies!!! This is soooooo exciting!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Nancie! We're going to have so much fun! Looking forward to working on the team With you! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Nancie!!! So happy to have you with us:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to be on the Tilda's town team with you, looking forward to our first challenge
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy!!! Ready for all the fun?!? I know I am!!!!!! Cannot wait to work with you...although it won't feel like "work" at all! Maybe I should say "play!"
    Rene :D
    P.S. I'm from the US! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nancie, I'm so happy to be on this new venture with you, your DT badge looks brilliant, looking forward to the challenges. Have a lovely day.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete